• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M135/M211 for sale in NE Ohio

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Went to the Timonium hamfest this past weekend in Maryland. There was a gent there from Ontario Surplus, had a picture of a GMC deuce and a half, sign read "FOR SALE IN NE OHIO, $500" He said it ran not long ago, but needs fuel pump and starter work. He says it has typical rust for 60 year old truck. Might be worth looking into for a M135/M211 work truck or parts truck.

If you need contact info for the gent, please PM me, I'll send you it.

saquishmike

I came across 3 of them today in a back yard. Asked the guy what he planned to do with them . They have been sitting for years and did not know what to do. Anyone need parts?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks