• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1968 Mack M123A1C 10 ton Tank Transporter

Jeff Lakaszcyck

That thing is beautiful. What tires are on the front of it. My first one is in need of tires and my second one that i just bought will probably need them as well.
The front tires are 14:00-24 Goodyear All Service and in another place it says "MILITARY OZ". There is no other name on them. Unfortunately the sidewalls are not great and I will need to replace them. I would like to find a set of six of these or something similar as the truck had these type tires all around and I liked the way it looked. I had to replace the rears as the sidewalls were even worse than the front. How about some pictures of your trucks ?

IMG_5943.JPG IMG_5945.JPG

That_Cowboy

The front tires are 14:00-24 Goodyear All Service and in another place it says "MILITARY OZ". There is no other name on them. Unfortunately the sidewalls are not great and I will need to replace them. I would like to find a set of six of these or something similar as the truck had these type tires all around and I liked the way it looked. I had to replace the rears as the sidewalls were even worse than the front. How about some pictures of your trucks ?

View attachment 889328 View attachment 889330
That’s super cool! I’ve been looking for an M123 for forever! So jealous!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks