I got leaks, lots of leaks! But I got my reverse issue fixed now I can back up, took a tour around the yard. First time she has driven under her own power for I don't know how long but first time for me. I actually drove it up into my driveway to work on it today, replaced the short hose and seal from oil cooler to the port in the side of the block.
Oil pan is leaking and I got a leak at the gear case cover on the back of the motor, got her up to operating temp today and got my antifreeze in so should be good for winter. Got a small fuel leak too I think at the return fuel line connection got to track that down
Still trying to make progress before winter gets in the way. I got fuel leaks stopped, water leak fixed and now have antifreeze in. It's been a struggle with some electrical gremlins, alternator is shot, so sourcing a new one. And I couldn't get my oil pressure gauge to read anything, so went to the troubleshooting section of the -20 and finally tracked it down to a bad gauge. So I reinstalled my old one for now, it's ugly but it works.
Some more tire and rim clean up work today, the wheels look nice on the inside, just got to wire wheel where the lock ring goes. I broke down my spare today to change the valve stem as it was bent and leaking. I popped it off the bead on one side, replaced the valve stem and aired her back up, popped right on with no problems. Goat wheels are way easier than a deuce or m37.
Mark I accidently bought the right valve stem the original is a 515.
This spare don't look great but should do the job, still waiting on my 2 new tires.
Got two nos tires, i didn't even know Denman made goat tires. I thought they were all goodyear and united.
Thanks to my good friend m38inmaine we each got two of these tires, sidewalls are collapsed down from being stacked for years but are in excellent shape. I put in two deuce tubes for now to hopefully get the sidewalls back in shape so I can get them mounted up.