• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cab Latch Rebuild Kit

coachgeo

as you might guess...... this question has been asked as much as "what oil do I use" . suggest you search first...... BUTTT that said..... since a new choice litterally just arrived on the market. and that might get lost in a search.... untill a month or so ago... there were no parts available for inside the handle. Now there is... Try search for [ Eco Hubs door handle ] those key words are because they fellow who manufactures the Eco Hubs is the fella making the door handle parts.

PS- aftermarket replacments with little work installing are NOT 400 dollars and their is videos online about them... Mike's stuff is still less costly though.

GeneralDisorder

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last edited:

Towbarman

Yes, I was talking about the hydraulic over air cab latch. I looked at the attached photo. That's what I need. Apparently I didn't see the part number for it. If there is a part number, I'd be happy like a pig in mud. Thanks for the information.

coachgeo

Yes, I was talking about the hydraulic over air cab latch. I looked at the attached photo. That's what I need. Apparently I didn't see the part number for it. If there is a part number, I'd be happy like a pig in mud. Thanks for the information.
ahhhhhh.. sorry about that... my brain went to door. Did you look at the parts spread sheet?

coachgeo

Coachgeo
Thanks for the help. I wish I could use the generic o-ring kit, but the o-ring on the piston is a square type. I'll keep looking online or get a hold of other item manager. Towbarman
confused..... the flat sided ring needed is not in the above kits?

BTW- this helps me out too... I got one to rebuild too.