Search results

  1. simp5782

    Towbar identification assistance

    Yes and just get some hardened pins from McMaster carr
  2. simp5782

    Towbar identification assistance

    That is called a medium heavy bar. It's between a medium bar that you see and the super heavy heavy bar. That bar can have feet that are called Y feet that can have 3/4" on one side for cucv/hmmwv. flip it over and it's got 1in pins for deuces and 5 tons. They also have Y feet that are 1in...
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks