• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

“American Made Parade” July 4th 2012

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
INDEPENDENCE DAY PARADE 2012, Wednesday, July 4th

Post pictures of your town parade, BIG or small we love them all.:driver: I am involved in 2 separate parades Detroit & our local town parade. Will post pictures when they are available.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Took a trip through Detroit today. Ended up going through Dearborn, that was a trip. The festival was fun. Stopped by a few Detroit landmarks for a pic or two.:driver:

Mogger67 went along for the ride and was good company for a change. I let him drive the city/freeway home. He still cant get a grip of the standard shifting pattern and is a slow learning student. Before we left I filled up with mineral oil, average MPG was 11.6

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks