• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1 ton rated trailer - WI to NE / IA

WW2Chevy

would like to find someone headed from the Hartford, WI area, SW through IA and/or NE. I have a rolling trailer, weight is about 3,400 pounds, that I would like to get moved no later than December. The trailer comes with an extra axle, but will easily fit in the bed of the trailer. I have NOT done an actual hands on inspection, so I can't speak to the condition of the tires and bearings. It is a 60 year old trailer, in good condition, and quite possibly towable for the distance.

That said, my preference would be to find a ride for it on someone else's trailer.;-)

If you're located up that way, and planning a trip down my way, please drop me a line!

Thanks!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks