• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1951 Dodge M43 Ambulance..

M37B1 1965

Hi Guys,

Just bought a 1951 Dodge ambulance ,i looking for anyone else here that has an early version of this type of M43 with the batteries in the back rather than under the passenger seat,im looking for detailed pictures of the passenger seat setup..and any parts someone may have for it..? seat cushions (diferent to the drivers side) etc..

Also looking for a bunch of other stuff for it ,so if anyone has any parts i would be interesetd.
Rear locker lids.
Deep water fording exhaust pipe ,and intake.and brackets.
Battery tray.
Folding step cushion.
Rear bed back cushions.
litter rack rear handle.(.it unlocks the litter ,you have to pull it to release the rack.)

Cheers.
Paul.

thmpr

Are you looking for pictures of what the passenger seat looks like without the battery box under the seat ... or do you want your batteries under the seat? Just removed the dual battery box out from under the passenger seat in my M152. Switching to 12 volt single battery under driver's seat. Have the complete set-up ... box, tray, lid, clamps, jumpers, mounting bolts.
Glenn, Phoenix, AZ

M37B1 1965

Are you looking for pictures of what the passenger seat looks like without the battery box under the seat ... or do you want your batteries under the seat? Just removed the dual battery box out from under the passenger seat in my M152. Switching to 12 volt single battery under driver's seat. Have the complete set-up ... box, tray, lid, clamps, jumpers, mounting bolts.
Glenn, Phoenix, AZ
Hi Glenn,
No i have an early M43 that has the batteries in the back of the truck, so im looking for a picture of what the passenger seat set up should look like in this set up, its different to what the seat is like on the version with batteries under the seat.
My under seat compartment is lower and should have a lid with the seat higher..somehow.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks