• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1952 M135

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey welcome aboard.....that's your first post.

The greeting committee will be coming along soon, they love their deuces.

I don't see the typical dent in the hood or the rust along the door rocker so we'll need more pictures.

Do you have the 2nd shift lever on the side of the trans tower? The REB shifter? Always wanted to try that.

Thanks for letting us look at it!

dmetalmiki

Does any of the "Gang on this forum know of one for sale?
I wanted to get one in (GMC M 211 Item location: Schwenksville, Pennsylvania, United States)) , On the 'GiantClassicCars' site.
(I would prefer a M135 though).
They advertise 5 of these trucks for sale.
Not one answer from any of them!..
Tried emailing the site, Nothing the "Conract us" is inoperative.
So, I then find the same trucks for sale on 5 different sites, (alongside cars historic stuff and classic autos), No response from ANYTHING at all, tried cars bikes trucks you name it, Zilch!,
on all 5 sites!
Contact us on all 5 sites got as far as a (Dreaded unfathonable Capatcher),
Rang a dealer (Random!) And he tried from over there,
He kindly tried for me to no avail.
What's with these vehicles for sale sites over that seem to have the same vehicles on all sites, Non of which "Contact Seller", Nor "contas us" funtion..
(Many thanks to Robo for also taking the time and effort to also try for me).

HELP! Please.
Over here I try different sites, and I can contact the vendors no problem, But if there is a problem I can contact the selling site no hassle.

CMPPhil

I wanted to get one in (GMC M 211 Item location: Schwenksville, Pennsylvania, United States)) , On the 'GiantClassicCars' site.
(I would prefer a M135 though)..........

Contact us on all 5 sites got as far as .....
What's with these vehicles for ......

HELP! Please.
Over here I try different sites, and I can contact the vendors no problem, But if there is a problem I can contact the selling site no hassle.
Hi

Both 135 and 211 s come available fairly regularly in New England, 3 over the last 2 years. I edit a regional Military Vehicle Club Newsletter and have had them listed for months, though nothing currently. It all depends on what condition and price you are looking for.

Send me a private message and I'll let you know the next time one comes up.

Now back to Randy new ride,

These trucks are great fun. The little hints of their past life that peak out from the little bits of different colors that show through, OD military, Red fire service, Blue Air Force or CAP, Yellow flight line or highway.

Cheers Phil

dmetalmiki

Hi

Both 135 and 211 s come available fairly regularly in New England, 3 over the last 2 years. I edit a regional Military Vehicle Club Newsletter and have had them listed for months, though nothing currently. It all depends on what condition and price you are looking for.

Send me a private message and I'll let you know the next time one comes up.

Now back to Randy new ride,

These trucks are great fun. The little hints of their past life that peak out from the little bits of different colors that show through, OD military, Red fire service, Blue Air Force or CAP, Yellow flight line or highway.

Cheers Phil
Thank you, You (or any member with knowledgge of) can email me via dmatalmiki@gmail.com or dmetalmiki@aol.com

Last edited:

User Name Alan Hart

So, I then find the same trucks for sale on 5 different sites, (alongside cars historic stuff and classic autos), No response from ANYTHING at all, tried cars bikes trucks you name it, Zilch!,
on all 5 sites!
What's with these vehicles for sale sites over that seem to have the same vehicles on all sites, Non of which "Contact Seller", Nor "contas us" funtion..

HELP! Please.
I have 1953 M 135 unable to get pictures until 4 feet of snow melts but what are you looking for? 208 four six 2 53 one 5 Alan

larry1434

on all 5 sites!

HELP! Please.
I have two 1952 M211s for sale. One runs well the second one needs a generator and a little work. Both bodies are in very good shape. Some modifications have been done for dessert excursions. Both have Red kits.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks