MA 1960 studebaker M35A1

scooter01922

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Up for your consideration is one relatively unmolested example of an M35A1. LDS427 in running shape but with headgasket leak. No oil in water or water in oil but does lose some compression and oil from between the heads. Brakes are inoperative, front wheel cylinder blew when i first got the truck and i never dug into them any further. Was a yard truck doing some plow duty for a couple years and always started and ran great. Haven't needed it for a while now and its just kind of been sitting there looking forlorn. Would need a lot of work to get back to her glory but finding an authentic A1 to even start from is very tough these days. Would make a great resto candidate, there is rust, but its not terminal just yet. I dragged it home off a mountain in NH many years ago and the old guy i got it from really only had a bill of sale to go with it, no titles needed for anything this old in NH. I can only really offer the same, depending on where you live that may or may not cause a headache. I do have the old guys contact info, for what thats worth to try and come up with more paperwork for the buyer to figure something out. Anyway, it needs a good home. Not at all interested it it going off to the MV parking lot in the sky so someone can get mud truck axles. If you are interested let me know, email greatly preferred, i'm not on SS like i used to be. Looking for 2K or best offer/best home

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks