WA 1966 M109A3 Deuce and a Half Van Body $7,500

Rugbynnaj

Steel Soldiers Supporter
1966 Deuce and Half Van body (box truck) with 1981 multi-fuel engine. The transmission, alternator, and starter have all been replaced with new within the last 5 years. Starts, runds, and drives. Batterie(s) are brand new. Manual transmission.
The back has a self-lifting queen bed platform (with mattress) and a battery bank with two deep cycle batteries for powering the lights and AC power in the Van Body.
The paint job is the only exterior modification, and aside from the parts listed, everything is original.

Purchased in 2015, this vehicle was used for a half-dozen camping and overlanding trips before the Pandemic hit and I lost my space and ability to keep working on it. It's truly amazing to camp in (warm, dry, real bed, spacious). and off roading NOTHING stops it. It's successfully made two trips from Seattle to Nevada for extended off-road camping trips.

Now it needs more love and attention than I can give it, so I need to find it a good home.

Currently residing in Woodinville Washington.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks