CA 1986 M935A1 Medium Wrecker 5-ton 6x6 $25,000.00

Kris Beck

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Retiring 30 year construction company in Santa Barbara, California. Really hate to sell some of this stuff, but can't stand to see it sit. Time to turn it over to someone else to keep 'em working. I bought this Wrecker in about 2010 to remove and replace Detroit Diesel engines in large fishing boats. Worked perfectly about once or twice a month for 10 years. Very little wear and tear and never gave me any doubt. Beautifully designed for simple installations. Never used the winches fore or aft. Included is a great collection of blocks, load leveler, some hand tools. Only missing item is large anvil/vice from front guard. This is truly a beautiful example of a M936A1 Wrecker with approx. 20,300 miles; 730 hours. I will include some pictures and videos, but please contact me if there is something specific you want to see, and I will do my best to send it or load it here. Kris Beck. Thanks for your interest.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks