• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1990 bmy 923a2

bigboy44

My 1-2-14 GL win, a M923A2 and recovery. I arrived at Camp Shelby at 10:45 it was 24 degrees. my son and checked the truck thoroughly then started the truck and it started right up. I had made 2 previews of the trucks so I knew what I was getting into (reason for 2 inspections is my grand kids got my notes over the Christmas holidays Little Bas----- just kidding love them all). I got a Cherry truck with only 650 miles and 24 hrs. on motor, this truck is straight out of rebuild, all new gauges, hawkers, interior, insulation, paint, tires with the tits still on them, just a perfect truck.

I put some fuel in her along with some diesel additive and some Marvel Mystery oil for extra lubrication. I checked all the lights again before pulling out they were good. I had 3 problems on the way home one was a burn out head light a burned out light on the dash for the emergency brake, and the worst of them all was the soft top start separating above the window frame (man it was cold). I was a plumber and dealt with nipples all my life but none as sore as the ones I had for 3 days, it was cold!

I want to Thank Tony and his crew at Shelby for all the help during the previews!:beer:DSC00421.jpgDSC00423.jpgDSC00422.jpgDSC00424.jpgDSC00425.jpgDSC00426.jpgDSC00427.jpgDSC00428.jpgDSC00429.jpgDSC00430.jpg:tank:

mcmullag

Very nice truck. I had the same thing happen on my recovery with the cab cover. Fixed it with putting gorilla glue on the afflicted area, clamped a 2x4 along the the top of the front edge with c-clamps for a few hours and it worked. Best of luck, congrats.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks