• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

IN 1990 BMY M923A2

galaxie428

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a 1990 BMY M923A2 6x6 Military Cargo truck for sale. I bought this through Government Liquidations back in 2015. At that time, I went though all the fluids and did any minor repairs needed including the central tire inflation system (CTIS). The CTIS was functioning up till about a year ago. It has some minor air leaks in the system that need tended to and I suspect why the CTIS is no longer working.

It went through the Kansas Readiness Sustainment Maintenance Site presumably in 2009 since that is when it had some MWO’s applied. I believe that they must have given it a new paint job and tires as it looked new when I bought it. The 8.3 Cummins Turbo Diesel engine even looks new though I have no proof of that other than the hr and milage gauges were low hrs/miles. I now have 253 hrs and 5851 miles showing on the gauges.

In addition to the 8.3TD, it also has an Allison 5 speed automatic transmission with the ability to manually shift gears. It has a hi and low range that can be used with or without the 6x6 being engaged.

It has the troop seats in the cargo area and the cover is from an LMTV which is slightly longer and taller than an original M939 series truck. The cover is in good condition with no leaks. I had it set up to camp out of and stayed dry in a few rains.

I have the soft top and bows that came with the truck when I bought it. It now has the hardtop on it.

It has a heavy duty hitch that I had welded up so I could pull a trailer with it and I have the converter that converts the 24v system to a 7 pin trailer harness.

The hawker batteries finally gave out last year so I replaced the 4 with two new batteries. I don’t recall the group number off the top of my head but they have done a nice job starting the truck in the winter.

$21,500

galaxie428

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pictures

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks