NV 1995 M1025A2

choll

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Reposting this, last buyer backed out. I have a 1995 M1025A2 for sale. It had a total rebuild in 2008. I purchased with 4733 miles on it, currently has just less than 6000. It’s got the 6.5 non turbo motor with 4speed. It can cruise all day at 75mph, didn’t want to go any faster then that. On the highway it was getting about 15mpg at 60 mph. It runs a temp of around 200 degrees, fan Kicks on around 210. The only time the fan has kicked on was driving in deep sand. Oil pressures is just above 30psi at hot idle, 60psi while driving down road. No blow by at all the oil cap does not move at all when doing the blow by test at the oil fill. All the lube points were lubed last week. The spindle nuts have been checked along with the half shafts. All fluids have been checked. Tires have 80% or better with a spare. Winch has been used and works perfectly. New windshields, new batteries. This vehicle has the Rod Hall suspension. The turret hole has been sealed. It has the high back drivers seat, standard passenger seat. No rear seats. The front doors are new, rear doors NOS. Zippers are perfect. Air lift rear bumper. New wipers. It has the black dog fuel cut off switch. There is absolutely no leaks under the vehicle. I have in hand a Pennsylvania ON ROAD title. Asking 19000. Selling because I was furloughed from work need to pay the bills.
Vehicle is currently in NJ but will be in Nevada shortly. PM if you have questions or text 702-296-5094

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks