IL 1995 M1084 cargo for sale

Radiogeek99

Just Another Guy
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a 1995 M1084 5 ton cargo truck for sale. There are 5847 miles on the odometer. I have painted the cab and sides of the truck with Rapco tan paint. The truck has a M66 gun ring on it, the only one I have seen that came out with the ring on it. The truck also has the cable and remote for the crane and CIPS panels on the cab. Most of the hydraulic hoses on the crane have been replaced and the crane works. I have replaced the upper and lower cab mounts, replaced the driveshaft, replaced the cab floor cover with a new one. I have added the following, troop seats and a new set of cargo bows and cover, CTIS covers on the front wheels, Reverse light and backup beeper kit, Convoy lights, Rear pintle hook extension kit, keyed cab door handles with keys, installed the newer style air dryer, installed the newer style heater with the a/c coil (no a/c, just ready), shower cap style cover for the gun ring.

At the asking price, I will include the following. A/C compressor bracket set, gun mount & ammo can(no gun), extra gun ring cover, stencil set, 24 volt charger maintainer, FMTV ICE diagnostic set, FMTV tool set, Extra black CTIS controller.

Asking $27,000.00

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks