• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2 1/2 ton 6X6 Amphibian Truck...DUKW

Steve Greenberg

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello,
Here is my amphibian truck in action. Several of these photos were taken at the 2008 MVPA Convention in Portland. The green you see in the water is a dye marker! Here is a video from Veterans Day last fall in the Columbia River. I go in the Veterans Day Parade every year in Vancouver, WA. I just can seem to go over the bridge when there is a perfectly good river to cross!
http://www.youtube.com/Steve1958OR#p/u/2/r9Z6VpUCZJ4
Steve8)

Attachments

Last edited:

Steve Greenberg

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello,
If you guys are every out West look me up and you may just get a DUKW ride! The Norwegians did! The photo of the 7 DUKW's in the Columbia River was taken at the 1996 MVPA Convention in Portland. We started out with 8 DUKW's but 1 had fuel pump problems!
Steve;-)

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks