• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2 Man Cargo divider

Havok

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Before I get flamed I have done an exhaustive search both here and on Google. Being that everyone is doing a 2 to 4 man conversion what I thought would be a simple question is alot more difficult to find an answer too.

That being said, I am doing a 4man to 2man because I need a longer bed for a project I am doing on the house. I have it already set up as a 2 man but I havent been able to figure out how to install the cargo divider. Does anyone have a walk through, a drawing or page in the technical manuals I can use as a reference to install this thing. Lumber and materials flying up into the cab is getting old fast.

Thanks in advance for everyones help.

jkcondrey

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You’ll need the brackets pictured. The larger ones replace the little tie downs that are many trucks. They are attached on the tunnel. The divider sits in the notch of the bracket and us bolted in. The smaller l bracket is attached to the b pillar and then to the divider.

Attachments

Action

There are 6 brackets needed to install the bulkhead properly. There are 2 on each side and 2 on the tunnel top. The nuts for the bottom two bolts can be reach from the side of the tunnel, under that beam. You can tape a nut and washer to the end of a wrench and push in to get them started.
As for the side brackets. One is a plate with 2 threaded holes. It goes inside the b-pillar. The "L" bracket bolts to that and squeezes them tight on the b-pillar.

mgFray

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought a 2-man divider on beat, came with four brackets, luckily my rig still had to the ones that went into the B-pillar still there (they had apparently been "painted into" the B-pillar so when someone converted it to a 4-man they were left in place not realizing they weren't actually attached.

I suspect those two brackets are the hardest ones of the set to find and replace should they be lost.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks