• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2 more days to go!!

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey all you Rally 2005 guys. We need to get some communications going here! Everyone needs to post up what time they are planning on showing up. LH7 and my buddy are bringing portable gas grills so bring some grillable food for dinner. We are planning on loading up and shipping out Friday by 9am. 5 hours or so later should put us in Haspin Acres by 2pm EST. I know Fred is planning on being there by 10am. What about the rest of you guys? Come on, post up :deal: :deal:

Longhunter7

Chris,

Westech and I are planning on being there "about" 1:00 P.M. (E.S.T.).

There are just two of us coming from West side of the Great Lakes!

I have some technical manuals for sale for the M35A2, and I will have them with me for those who are coming to Haspin!

It looks loke the weather will co-operate, and it is supposed to be in the mid 80's!

Anyone who is on the fence about coming, GET OFF THE FENCE!

It will be a great time, with great company, great trails, and good food!

Y'all come, Ya hear! :smilewinkgrin:

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've been reluctant to commit because I didn't know if I was going to have the truck ready or not. . . . well, as LH7 stated, it is time to get off the fence. Regrettably, I am going to have to volunteer as an emergency contact/gopher only. I was hoping to do some trail riding in the 5-ton, but it is still not ready for a road trip.
I still have some lighting and brake repairs to complete. Besides, I also really need the weekend to work on the new deck that I have promised to construct for my wife.

Anyway, I am near cincinnati, just a mile off of the I-275 loop. If anyone is passing through along this route and needs help, I might be able to lend a hand. I might also be able to drop off emergency supplies? as I am only about an hour away from haspin.

Call me if you need me.

513 659 8611

ps. Somebody please take your digital camera!

Jeff

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Grrr.... Just getting ready for this trip is an adventure! Managed to run a broken drill bit into my finger, that required a hospital trip. NOT something that I normally do.... And making sure everything is going to work takes some serious time.

Plan on leaving between 7 and 9 friday morning, looks to be a 4-5 hour drive.

Anyone going to have a snatch block available? I ran out of time to get one, and I plan on gettting stuck!

Dennis

Last edited:

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hmmm, no snatch block, but I'll have a couple of monster yank straps with me so we can make a tandem pull to get you out. If you bury it to the frame we may have to call for the dozer[^] Seriously though, with all the rain IN has been getting you may get a chance to break out your winch. Don't forget a couple of spare shear pins.

liljohn

Since I still have to work on Friday (but I am getting out somewhat early) I won't be in until probably 10PM or so Friday. No Deuce this year unfortunately, but I've got no fears taking my DD offroad! :devil:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks