• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2009 AROKMOTXKS Spring Rally May 15-17 at D-Day park

jasonjc

Talked with the owner of the D-Day park to day and set the date for the 15-17 of May thats the 3rd weekend. I'll post links to the park and maps later.

So how many are going to be there?

jasonjc

Come on guys. This is a great place for a rally it's in the NE corner of OK so it close for you guys in MO KS OK and AR. The park has water ,elec, showers rest rooms. Lots and lots of trails. Camp fires at night.What more can you ask for.

M1075

Jason, I sent you a PM about the rally. When you get a chance, please review it and respond. Thanks!

Last edited:

Sweet Pea

Hi Guys! I have updated the calendar on our website and listed the date as May 15 - 17 for the "Northeast Oklahoma All Forces MVR" at D-Day Adventure Park in Wyandotte, Oklahoma. We noticed on the Calendar that the Saturday of that weekend was Armed Forces Day. How Appropriate!

Dewayne is so excited about this event that he wanted me to tell you there is NO entry fee to the park that weekend. The only charge would be if you want to hook up to an RV spot and use the electricity and water.

For those of you who have never been to our 750 acre park, we have a large campground area complete with bathroom/shower facilities. The D-Day Cafe will be open for the weekend with great breakfasts and burgers and more.

Check out our website at www.ddayadventurepark.com and if you still have any questions, feel free to ask them at webmaster@ddayadventurepark.com and I will see that we get the info to you asap.

Thank you and hope to see all of you in May!

FlatlinesUp

FWIW: I've vended at the Dday paintball game in June for 5 years now and the folks there are all top notch.

The facilities are great and always improving. There are plenty of showers, space to camp, RV hookups, Cafe, Surplus Store (and the Bunker Army Surplus is only a few miles away) as well as a great staff.

D. Convirs and Dday Adventure Park will always have my support as he shows that he actually cares about his events and obviously spends a great deal of his income back into making them better for the next time.

I'm going to try to make this event (even though I currently don't own any MV's), but I'm not sure if I'll be able to due to the time crunch getting my Shop/gear ready for the Dday Paintball Game.

If any of you folks are sitting on the fence about going, don't. It'll be a lot of fun, and you'll get to see a ton (or really lots and lots of tons lol) of cool MV's and meet a lot of great folks. They have a lot of older tracked MV's there along with a lot of troop haulers, dozers, APCs, Helicopters, etc not to mention you can do some real 4 wheeling (or 10 wheeling lol) and put your trucks thru a real work out, without fear of non recovery.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks