• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Mid Ohio show

kipman

Please post up what you are bringing to sell, or what you are looking for, I will have 5 7.50-16 jeep tires with tubes no checking 90% tread, Goodyear NDCC, 3 deuce heaters, parachutes, mopp gear, ammo cans.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm driving down for the day on Saturday. I'll have padlock sets, sockets, and pioneer tool sets. I'll bring water cans ( new $35) and slide hammers (new $20) if anyone is interested.
See below:

Duece radiators (brand new in the box) ammo cans ,ammo cans , a fat man, can bring if wated springs to bob a duece,medical sinks , trioxinene, chem suits, jungle boots , maybe some camo poles brand (new) if someone wants ask for them ,also can get brand new tarp kits for m813's (tan) only ,24 volt fuel pumps ,hoses, boarding ladders, axel chain clamps single and double roller chain,m880 towbar mounts,merimites,

not positive i can make it, but just in case, is there anyone looking for any parts from the ambulance box of an M1010? got gurneys and the rack assembly out, and can take out the interior florescent or spotlights out before the meet if anyone is looking for them. or if theres some other part your needing, just PM me and let me know what it is.

oilcan

It looks like my chances of making this show are getting better. I'll just be bringing small stuff like duffel bags and the like. Maybe a few random truck parts.

I don't want to jinx it, but the M715 might be pressed into service for this one! I have a lot of work to do between now and then.

skytroop232

I will have 4 more of the Stretchers I had at Findlay. M-151 parts (hood, back seat, A1 windshield. T-10 parachutes, MRE's, Portable Surgical sinks, Pup tents, Mermite cans, Sleeping bags and covers, all kinds of other stuff.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks