• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Haspin Fall Rally Head Count

pegasus55

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be there with my deuce and a new member - Rebelcummins - from West Alexandria Ohio is going to follow me down.

gungearz

From this post south... There is 19 people and 11 trucks... Anybody else checking in for the haspin rally. I know a few that are going that hasn't checked in yet... Check in guys and ladies...

indy4x4fab

Banned
Me and aubrey (Mrs._indy4x4fab) in the m818 pulling the m129 pulling the m105a2, with jeremyk5 and his wife and her little bother and sister in there m105a2 and more then likely the burb If we can't get the blazer's head leak to go away with out replacing the head this time.

indy4x4fab

Banned
Just a heads up for the those how are bringing something for the dinner pitch-in, it would probly be a good idea if one person brought some paper plates and paper bowels, I say paper because they will burn and create less trash waste.

indy4x4fab

Banned
Yeah ill be follwing pegasus55 over to haspin in my duce for the first time evr if, i get all the parts installed by then so Me(1), and 1 Duece. How many paper plates would you like me to bring or plastic cups?
Figure 100 plates 100 bowels and that should be good, cups? What cups? We don't need no stinken cup, we got our own. If you want to bring some cups you are more then welcome to.

True soldier

Haspin Rally

Hey guys its true soldier im just checking in to say i will be joining the haspin rally in my 1986 M1009 cucv D10 looking forward to meeting alot of you other steel soldiers

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks