• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Haspin dates/info/attendance

Status
Not open for further replies.

212sparky

(Stretch44875 moderator hijack)

Date has been set to June 13th-16th

Prices for the park are 14 dollars a day. Most times we are not charged for Wednesday night. That is with discount. Just mention steelsoldiers, or army truck gathering. Be sure to ask for a park map when checking in. Military veterans get additional discount.

Haspin is about 800 acres. Ride anywhere but campground. No electricity or water in campground. One set of restrooms and showers, about 1/8th mile from campground, and they can be very muddy. Water is available at office, and beside drag strip. Can camp in woods or campground.

Post up if you are going, how many people, trucks, etc, Other thread is for BS'ing

Link to haspin site, and BS thread

http://www.haspinacres.com/

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthr...wap-etc-thread

(Back to sparky's post)
There will be power at the shelter via a mep 004. I will be selling power. If we have a water Buffalo there is the water supply. Bring on June!!!!!! :beer:

Last edited by a moderator:

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You know that ferro and I will make the trip. I hope to have a M37 by then........:mrgreen:

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, I am in for the 13th-16th of June. Made my Vacation picks yesterday....... Haspin, here I come.......

Matt1970M35A

Ill be their with my M149 water buffalo. I hope to have a pump and heater setup. I also have a 50 gallon water heater Im trying to mount on it. This way we can have hot and cold running water. My need 212sparky to supply power to heat the water if i dont get the diesel fired coolant heater running. Just need a fuel and water pump to get it going. Ill also have 12 and 110 if any one needs it.

212sparky

Re: 2013 Haspin, June 13th-16th

Anybody with am MKT coming this year? Also anybody with an expando van can plug in top my power distribution point I'd they like.

Matt1970M35A

The few time we had a MKT their was great. IF Adam and ??? (I cant remember his name) bring their MKT we all need to pitch in so they can get some quality trail riding in.
and haveing lunh at the same time seem to put us all hitting the trails tougher instead of small groups at random times.

Last edited:

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
As was mentioned in other thread, please refrain from posting about drinking, and other hare-brained ideas. You are more than welcome to drink, but please keep it under control, or you may be asked to leave. We have had Pete(manager) and the local police remove people before, but so far no SS members.

Because of issues at this and other rallies, we may have to lay down some basic rules. This is a work in progress, will post more as we go.

Please use other thread for BS'ing

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?104580-2013-haspin-BS-parts-swap-etc-thread

Last edited:

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Update: I now have an M37. Once I get brakes on it, and maybe headlights, I am bringing it to Haspin.
:driver::mrgreen:

TheRainbowBoxer

Since Stretch didn't chime in yet on attending, I'll go.

Stretch, his boy, me, and the rest of the mower cycle gang planning to attend the 12th - 16th.
He will be driving the Deuce, loaded with our toys, towing tool trailer. I'll be driving the bus towing Stretch's camper.

Let me know if I missed anything, Stretch.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The headlight? No, Trucklite wouldn't replace it because I wasn't the original purchaser. And that would be great, I hate the way the M915 looks with only one LED headlight!

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You comin back for the event Westy? I'm still trying to see what I can do about my work schedule to be able to make it out for a day or two.

cumminsbandit

Me and my dad have been thinking about coming! Maybe a few of my friends also. I wont have my m135 done but thinking about bringing one or two of dad's 900 series trucks with the atv's. 6 and a half hour drive from here but sounds like fun from what I've heard. Just not sure if we'll have all 1200 ac of our crops in and sprayed by then. We are usually busy till July, but this is a good reason to work harder to get it all done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks