• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 Christmas Parade-Lancaster CA

Piper Cub

Here are some pictures of my '83 M925 in the Lancaster Christmas Parade last weekend. As far as I know, I was the only MV, except for possibly one of the boy scout trailers. It looked like it may have been some kind of warehouse/ weapons flatbed, but I couldn't really tell. The parade had great weather and a really big crowd. I didn't get many good pictures of the truck since the offroad club ahead of me needed a lot more space than they were given so they were along side me in the staging area. I didn't really mind though, they had some nice jeep to look at. The signs on the side of the troop seats are to support the Fisher House foundation.

Anyone else have pictures of their MV in a Christmas parade this year to share?

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks