• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 memorial day parade

448thAAAbn

Anyone out there with military vehicles in the cleveland/akron, ohio area that would want to participate in the twinsburg parade on memorial day (monday may 26th 2014) i would like to get a good size convoy for the parade and show the people its about all who served and not just "politicians in convertibles" and high school bands". It is the 70th anniv of d-day this year. My dad will be ridin shotgun in my 42 dodge wc26. He is one of the last from the 35th inf div 448th aaa bn aw.(d-day, st lo, ardennes, battle of the bulge). He will be 99. Shoot me an e-mail at svul41@email.com. Or call at 330 524 2156.

Thanks,
tom n
"keep em rollin"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks