• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 MVPA Central Florida Winter Rally, Buy Sell Trade

Lindsaym151

bRINGING A m105 TRAILOR, SIDE BOARBS ,2 TOPS, AND A BUNCH OF ODDS AND ENDS,LIGHTS SOME CLOTHING, EXHAUST PARTS (ALL NEW ) FOR M151 a2,SOME REPAIR PANELS

FloridaAKM

Rayzer,
Thanks for the reminder. I'll be there with Betsy & a cargo of some items for the Deuces & just plain cool military wares, maybe like the diesel stoves for tents, tent repair kits, rifle holders for the trucks, armored cab lights, etc.. Already have reserved two vendor spots in advance. See you there...

Do they allow you to stay with your truck @ night if you are a paying vendor or do you have to go to a motel? Inquiring mids want to know...

Last edited:

Whiterabbit

I'll be looking for a corner ant. mount for a M151, some nice used jeep tires and a vacuum tube volt meter and might bring a PRC77 to sell/trade.

tokarev

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bringing some starters for various large diesels, New camo cargo cover for the 5 ton LMTV, a few m151 and m35 bits. !2 cases of MRE's. Also have a CCKW MG ring mount ( its heavy sooo I dont think I will be dragging it to the rally unless its paid for ahead of time) (2) NOS MK25 transfer cases. CCKW grill, fenders(seasoned). Looking for a M1078 passenger door handle assy. Military 2 part camo paint for my 1078. LED taillights were the wires are not cut. CCKW stuff...carb, airfilter, seat cushions, Jack,tools stuff like that.

Last edited:

RAYZER

I'll be bringing camo netting and poles, 2 gp small tents (without poles), emersion heater new in box, and much more!
Will also have a nice Deuce for sale.
Look foward to seeing ya'll there!

Last edited:

Whiterabbit

If anyone needs parts for the old military gasoline lanterns let me know. I have alot parts for them but no generators.
Get that flaming lantern of death all fixed up! :burn:

Also will bring a once used Wenzel kerosene lantern with wooden crate if someone wants it. $125

Last edited:

Whiterabbit

Found some new camo log books and some more NATO adapters, I'll be bringing them. Also found some flaming bomb lead seal pliers.

Will be looking for M151 antenna corner mount.

Last edited:

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Would any care for a light tow bar or hand rail system for boarding ladders. Also have half of a hand rail system with just one handrail as I used one rail for myself. Half price.lol Have tow bar chain straps single and double.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Would any care for a light tow bar or hand rail system for boarding ladders. Also have half of a hand rail system with just one handrail as I used one rail for myself. Half price.lol Have tow bar chain straps single and double.
Know it's a little late to put the stuff out there but I will come empty handed if no takers. Also have Med boxes and fuel cans.

1crook

Looks like Clinto and I will be able to make it to this show this year. Below are the items that we will be bringing. I will only bring certain items if someone commits to buy them because I will have limited space on the truck and trailer. The following are prices that are only valid for this show. I also have some HMMWV stuff and only will bring if someone lets me know that they need it ahead of time. Send me a PM and I will see if I have the HMMWV part that you need.

NOS Clearance lights $8 for red and $12 each for the amber
NOS M-series Speedometers $30 each
NOS IR Lights $45 per pair
NOS Armor IR Lights with IR lens and clear lens and with mounts $300 per pair
NOS Camo Cargo Cover $650 (I am only bringing two of each color kit and will have to split them to get this cover, so commit to buy if you want one or see if I have any left when we get there).
NOS Tan Cargo Cover $350 (I am only bringing two of each color kit and will have to split them to get this cover, so commit to buy if you want one or see if I have any left when we get there).
NOS Tan Cargo Cover kits $600
NOS Camo Cargo Cover kits $900
Used Hardigg Cases, various prices
NOS Red Cross Signs (I am only bringing these if someone commits to buying them). $50 per pair
NOS MRAP Mirrors $40 per set w/brackets (I am only bringing a few of these, so let me know if you want a pair so I can make sure to have enough).
Slave Cable Ports $30 each
Slave Cable Ends $150 per pair
Scepter Diesel Fuel Spouts $35 each
NOS Air Shifter/Ratio Selector for the Caterpillar 7155 Transmission M915, M916 $500 each (Will only be bringing some of these if someone commits to buying them).
NOS M59 Oven Doors $50 each
NOS M35A2 Spring ride seat frame (only seat frame with the upper and lower cushions) with Cushions $125
NOS LED Taillight Sets $135 per set
New Military GI Surplus Midland Air Compressor $200 each
M35A2 Master Cylinders $55 each
NOS Military M35A2 Engine Stop Cable $20 each
NOS M35A2 Torque Rods $100 each (I will only bring these if someone commits to buy them).
NOS Military Ammo Can Holders for the 50 cal and 20mm cans $30 each (Cans not included).
NOS Military H-45 Heaters $100 each, includes stack, does not include jerry can stand. Does have slight surface rust. (I will only bring these if someone commits to buy them).
NOS Warning Light Lenses $2 each
NOS Red Clearance Light Lenses $3 each

Another Ahab

Looks like Clinto and I will be able to make it to this show this year. Below are the items that we will be bringing. I will only bring certain items if someone commits to buy them because I will have limited space on the truck and trailer.
That is some serious inventory.

You all have all of that bar-coded!?

warehouse.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks