• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 PNW Mini Rally

srodocker

So,

1st annual beach run!!!

When: Last sunday in March. Sunday the 29th.

Where: Meet at Cabelas in Hawks Prarie or TBD
1600 Gateway Boulevard Northeast, Lacey, WA 98516

Destination: Bennets Fish Shack in Ocean shores.
105 W Chance A La Mer NE Ocean Shores, WA 98547

We can convoy there eat some lunch. Then afterwords or before whichever we can drive the beach and then convoy back to i5 and people go their separate ways?

Sounds good?!?!

Let me know of any ideas or suggestions!

rolling18

So,

1st annual beach run!!!

When: Last sunday in March. Sunday the 29th.

Where: Meet at Cabelas in Hawks Prarie or TBD
1600 Gateway Boulevard Northeast, Lacey, WA 98516

Destination: Bennets Fish Shack in Ocean shores.
105 W Chance A La Mer NE Ocean Shores, WA 98547

We can convoy there eat some lunch. Then afterwords or before whichever we can drive the beach and then convoy back to i5 and people go their separate ways?

Sounds good?!?!

Let me know of any ideas or suggestions!
I could be into that if it not raining..

Amer-team

Unfortunately I am out for that weekend. Drat! But we should probably do hamburgers sometime between now and then. Scott are you still working the Saturdays?

wsucougarx

Sounds like a fun trip. When passing through Montesano, give me a few honks!! I'll be on leave for my new baby boy[thumbzup] but I'm out for all Sundays.....drats!

1StumpJumper

How about something 200 miles to the NorthEast of Ocean Shores?

Sounds like fun, I am going to tap out as 450 miles makes for a long day trip.

I'm up for something in the Sound area though.

Amer-team

Bragger. :) I found a new trick for our big trucks and taillight lenses. Automotive paint scratch remover. A little spot of that on an old sweatshirt and start polishing away. It took off the paint over spray and the accumulated haze from the outside of the lens. Just takes a few minutes and you have a nice bright lens again. I was worried that once the suspension liquid evaporated there would be a haze left behind, but that did not happen.

wsucougarx

Location is great Scott, may get a little tricky with the hills and corners outside of Hoquiam. Date is your call my friend;-) I'm out for all Sundays and my schedule will be up in the air as Little League Baseball will be in full swing. We're slated to play a couple Saturdays but won't know anything about a schedule for another month.

REDROCKET

What happened to this post?? Did this already happen? Location? The XXX has a Jeep show on March 29th so I know some folks will be attending that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks