• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 Walker, LA - Veterans Day Parade

HanksDeuce

2015 Walker, LA - Veterans Day Parade (CANCELLED)

Now that my bobbed deuce is done I'm looking to start the parade circuit. A few years ago I attended this parade and I rode with JuanPrado. I had a blast!

The city of Walker's website says the parade starts at 1pm on 11/07/15.

Would any other members be interested in showing off their rigs in support of the veterans? Where's the best place to buy a good quality set of flags?

Last edited:

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It was a great time and well attended with maybe a dozen military vehicles.

I look clear at the moment to participate. I remember we had to fill out a form and register? Can you post the link.

Thanks!

fnpurist

I'd bring my hmmwv but the paint is really rough and won't have it repainted by then. Sounds like a good time

HanksDeuce

Uhm... 90% chance of rain around 2pm. Not looking good.

I'm already signed up for the Veterans Day Parade in Port Allen for Sunday. Would any of you be interested in that if Walker is rained out?

HanksDeuce

Walker parade officials left me a voicemail this afternoon stating the parade tomorrow is cancelled.

So come out to the Port Allen parade on Sunday! Tons of jeep people will be there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks