• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 SoCal Spring Rally

Another Ahab

What is historical exhibition? Well the dictionary states that exhibition is the display of works of art or other items of interest. So, this being a historical vehicle, showing it off by driving down the road qualifies under the description of exhibition. It would be the same as if you drove in down Main Street in a parade, just faster.
There is no definitive meaning of similar purposes in the vehicle code, so that part is left to interpretation, I guess.

As long as you are not using it for commercial purposes or have any mileage limitations of any sort, it is really hard to state and enforce what is exhibition and what isn't.

I know that sounds like being ultra technical, but these people wrote the code, it's not our fault that written in a clear descriptive or definitive way.
You're thinking like a lawyer, NovacineFix, but your handle makes me figure that you're in the dental line of work.

But you got the right line of thinking here for sure. Now it's just a matter of finding a precedent or two of similar vehicles getting registered (the law loves precedent). And that SHOULD be do-able here from the membership. Might need a stand-alone thread to get the right traffic.

NovacaineFix

Back on topic>>>>>Target engaged

always need more wood,

Prospector, don't forget the weenies.

Just a FYI, I'm planning on making some of my concoction that I call "Death by Apple Pie". If everything goes as expected, should be ready in time.
Just bring a comfy seat, 'cause after drinking this, you won't feel your legs after a while. [thumbzup]

Last edited:

armytruck63

I'd like to see someone drink an entire jar of that shine. Come to think of it, maybe not. I'm sure we would have a very sick individual on our hands!

dochowz

IMG_2229.jpgwill be there for sure...just may not be able to get this baby back in shape in time. Just bought it back from the abuser that lost the tarp, let the wood dry out, and my electronics all go to ****!

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
20160329_215153.jpg
We are taking out a new MV, but by looking at the bumper numbers I can't tell where it came from. Anyone?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks