• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2017 Denton Buy Sell Trade

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Hi guys I know there will several great vendors at thee rally, hopefully we can get them to preview their stuff here so we know how much cash to bring!

Anyone is welcome to post up items for sale or trade or if you're looking for a particular item post up. But please if you commit to buy items please follow through. If your situation changes and you cannot honer your commitment please let seller/buyer know soon as possible.

This Thread is a great place to post large/heavy items to help decide to load/bring them.

First item up for sale here, and I know someone out there can't live without this
6.2 crank turned .010-.010 $100
crank.jpg

DanM7890

I have some HMMWV shocks, two medium tow bars & a tan generator cover. I also have the cover frame from my LMTV that is for sale. This is the steel version that slides into each other.

Only have one S-280 shelter left and it's mounted on a M720.

Last edited:

michigandon

M880 parts:

Front hubs: $50
Used Dana 44 front $150
Depot rebuild Dana 44 front $375
Set of four (4) Ford 8 lug 16" wheels $150

M101a3 trailer with cargo cover: contemplating an upgrade to an 1100-series trailer. You will be able to see this at the rally. Many new parts, good 16" tires and a Clear NC title im my name. I want to use it to camp in over the weekend, then it will be yours to take home Sunday morning. $950.

Ford Mechanic

I've got a set of seats that came out of the cab of my 923 if anyone's interested. Springer and bench/box. Text me for pics, Tapatalk isn't liking to attach pics at the moment for me.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a complete HMMWV high back seat upgrade kit in the box. Been saving it for awhile but going a different direction.

IMG_0485.jpgIMG_0486.jpg

I need to get $600 for the set, and will probably not cart them down unless pre-sold.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks