• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2017 Leesburg Spirit of Christmas Parade

sandcobra164

I'm a little late asking for help but I need a ton of it this year. The date is 2 December in Leesburg, Ga. The meet up point is in my front yard at 325 Thundering Springs. My problems are I'm going to be out of town for National Guard duty, I need drivers for my M1028 and M923 and I need to get a line up turned in by the 18th of November. Also, my better half and my boys are going to be in the crowd for once instead of being in the trucks. So far, I've got a friend with an M35A2 coming, he might have a friend interested in driving my 5 ton. Member Izzug came all the way down from Atlanta last year and had a great time. Thanks kindly for the effort Mr. Rick! I know you asked me about it during the GA Rally and as far as I can tell, it may just be you and a Deuce this year if I can't rally up some help. I'd love to be of more help by being there but I'm going to put in the application and turn it over to the first person who steps up. I hate breaking streaks, this would be year 6 of putting MV's in the Christmas Parade!

sandcobra164

Well, this thread never got deleted and it looks like there will be a Deuce and CUCV attending. My buddy, GoDawgsdv8 and my better half will be taking Sarge and Frankenstein. I will be out of town this Saturday but I could use a good M923 5 ton driver. Permits are turned in so I can't add to the list. I need to text IZZUG!!!

sandcobra164

Might have an LMTV come down thanks to member IZZUG! I'm hoping I can find someone to take some pictures. I'm working on cleaning up Sarge, filled up his tank and his back battery is on the charger. Started fine before but doing maintenance for the what if rather than the what can I do. I hate I won't be there but my buddy has taken charge of the event and I'll gladly take the torch back next year.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks