• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

24V MILITARY VEHICLE FLASHER w/10 pins

CES 3245th

I could use a little help on this, what am I missing here? I bought a new vehicle flasher LED compatible. Of Course I didn't pull off the old one before I ordered the new one and of course I assumed it was the same,wrong! The new one has (3) pins and the old one has (10) pins. I have attached some pictures of the new one as well as the old. So any help on this would be greatly appreciated. 1983 M923A1 5 Ton

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

The Engineer
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You removed the Failsafe Warning Module instead of the Flasher Module. The Flasher Module only uses 3 pins like the new one you have. The FWM is on the left side by the vent and the Flasher Module is on the firewall next to the steering column.

Last edited:

CES 3245th

You are absolutely correct, which would explain why it doesn't fit! I should look before I leap next time! The one in the attached picture is the configuration I have above the steering column. Should check it!

Thanks

Capture.jpg NO LOAD FLASHER, TURN SIGNAL LED

Swamp Donkey

The Engineer
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You are absolutely correct, which would explain why it doesn't fit! I should look before I leap next time! The one in the attached picture is the configuration I have above the steering column. Should check it!
Thanks

View attachment 729806 NO LOAD FLASHER, TURN SIGNAL LED
Both style flashers you've listed work with LED lights. I've had both styles in my truck. While you have the FWM and Flasher Module off, save yourself some headache later and take care of the grounding areas for both.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks