• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

395s on a 109...yup

peecook

Got a set of the 395s for the m109. Used the stock rims, luckily the local big rig tire shop took on the mounting job. a few hours later she was a little taller and a little tougher. Didnt flip the rears because the look doesnt bother me. Here are some of the pics.

Attachments

peecook

Please forgive me if this sounds dumb, but are inner tubes needed or used in this instance with the multi-piece rims?

if you use the stock split rim, you have to use tubes. if you buy the HEMTT rims or other after market ones, you dont. It was $2-300 for each new rim, so that made it easy for me to decide.

Seatyger

Nice shot from front down the side. It would appear they track nicely. Can I ask where you obtained the tires?
Thanks.

Jim

tm america

youll love them.i mounted mine myself and would have paid 250 to have them dine but noone around here would have mounted them on stock rims cuz of the liabilty.i used stock tubes to i only had one flat so far and that one i caught a screw in it:cry:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks