• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

45th Annual East Coast Military Vehicle Rally Militaria Flea Market 10-12 May 2018

surplusyes

Maryland, May 10 – 12, 2018: 45th Annual East Coast Military Vehicle Rally and Militaria Flea Market at Aberdeen’s Ripken Stadium, Exit 85 on I-95. Free admission, public is welcome. Historic military vehicles, swap meet, militaria, re-enactors, music and more. INFO: washingtonbluegray.com and registration after 5 Jan 2018 wacbgmvt@yahoo.com or 800-730-6621
9 May Check in, Open to Paid Vendors only
10 May Rally Open to Public
11 May Rally, Auction
12 May Rally, Awards

Those who may not have heard a long time attendee of the Aberdeen Rally, Military Vehicle supporter, Army veteran, historian and Army Museum Curator, Jim Speraw passed away 28 Sep 2017. He will be sorely missed

surplusyes

Anyone having Military Vehicle related events of any kind and have flyers/brochures for shows following the 10-12 May Aberdeen Event, feel free to send them to me and I will have them placed on our events table in HQ Tent. Thank you Tracey, Steve, Jeff, got all of your boxes of magazines and flyers this week Mail to AMMF PO Box 688 Aberdeen Proving Ground MD 21005 I need to receive anything prior to May 5 Best Regards Tom

surplusyes

Haven't seen much activity on the forum. We're doing Aberdeen 10-12 May then the following weekend Carlisle's Army Heritage event 19-20 May then the National in Louisville June.

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I plan to be at Aberdeen........... I will be setup next to Scrounger and the plan is to put on a dinner as we did last year...........

Z

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be there again, Thursday the 10th and Friday the 11th, all day both days, in my normal spot, M-2 . Not bringing much to sell this time, just odds and ends, to make some spare change to buy more stuff I don't need for this hobby. :)

Items I am looking for:

- Coleman (and other mfrs) lanterns, military and commercial, working or not, and parts for same
- stoves as well, but please only 1-burner stoves like the M1950 and Coleman backpacking stoves, I have enough green 2-burner camp stoves already!
- a few 20mm ammo cans
- a few medical storage chests

art

For Sale
Camo (3 color)5 ton long bed Cargo Cover.
New with shelf ware and 1 drag rub.
P M for info
9207-ASSY-12450242-1

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Scrounger

I’ll be in my usual spaces, N/O 1,2, and 3. Mike, I’ll have the med boxes you were looking for. One person requested 100 81mm cans, I’m in the process of loading them now. If anyone needs any I can load some extras. I can also bring 120mm or short 40mm cans. One person requested 2 M67 immersion heaters, they are already loaded. If anyone needs some just ask. I will also have some drip pans that double as nice drain pans. I will try to get a picture.
The plan is to do a dinner on Thursday evening like last year. If Cabell can’t make it, we’ll do something Friday evening also.

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be there all three days. Not sure what I will have time to load as I am travelling for work M-W next week.

I've got a few NOS M101A3 landing legs left. If someone wants one at the show, let me know and I'll bring it. Comes with a repro handle - $120.
Some miscellaneous NHC-250 parts. Not sure what all I've got as spares, but I'll have some stuff.
New M939 winch hydraulic valve(s) - $150 each or contact me about more than one.
MRAP/FMTV-style mirror heads on standard brackets - $25 each or $40/pair.

If you are interested in the M211 I have in the classifieds and want to see it, I only live about 35 minutes from the event.

I'll add more stuff here once I figure it out.

surplusyes

I still have a case of 12 NOS signal/turn composite lights from last year. They have the LED BO drive standard bulb for turn and stop. I see they sell 24 volt LED bulbs on Amazon and eBay has anyone tried those? They are getting cheaper every month under $12 each so was just going to buy a set . No Hmmwv parts they went with my M998 I sold last year. Looking forward to it

LanceRobson

CUCVFAN, bring me one of those M101A3 landing legs. If you want payment in advance through PayPal please PM me your PP ID or your send your address and full name so can send a check.

EDIT: we're in R20-24 and will be there by mid-afternoon Wednesday.

I'll have:

150 or so M2A1/A2 "50 Cal."" ammo cans (price varies with condition, writing etc), around 30 PA-108 SAW "Fat 50 cans" ($15ea) and a bunch of PA-120 short 40mm linked grenade ammo cans ($15ea).

I have an NOS 20' XLWB 5-ton green camo cargo cover for M55, M814, M927 etc.

Three new 24 volt water and ration heaters w/manuals and connectors (connector may be used though....) $80 for the one out of the box, $90 NIB.

One NOS generator/welder ground rod installation and removal slide hammer kit. It will have some light surface rust from sitting outdoors at the auction site ($30). And assorted ground rod sections, couplers, ground wire clamps, cable strain reliefs etc.

Six new tan Scepter fuel cans. ($50 ea.) Two are sold....

Two NOS 30,000 BTU fuel fired personnel compartment heaters with test tags still attached and one good used 20,000 BTU fuel fire take-out personnel compartment heater (bare heaters only....) and a good take out heater control box.....

And assorted other stuff....

Lance

Last edited:

surplusyes

Plan to be there all 3 days, just added 2 more spots since Dan and Scott decided to make the drive from Cleveland. I am looking for Hmmwv Rear cargo curtain used with 4 doir soft top if anyone has one.

HAWKMAN

I should be getting there Wed afternoon. I'll have some M-880 parts as well as some HUMVEE soft doors 2 door tops and whatever rear curtains and cargo tops I can find. TM's and asst. electronics as room in van dictates....see you all there!:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks