• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5.3 ls swap underhood wiring

YatYas1833

I've got a 1986 (1984) D30 CUCV. Dropped the 5.3 from a 2004 Tahoe in. I just received my PSI wiring harness to drop in it. I'm curious if anyone else has done the same and how they powered the bulkhead junction block, and where the connected the wires from the standalone at, starter and battery power.

Attachments

I am working a similar swap. I reused the harness from an 05 Suburban. I would love to see how the PSI harness looks after install. I am very tempted to buy one from them and convert to DBC.

I bought a Painless harness so my power to the distribution block will look much different.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks