• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton is finally home

kblazer87

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Picked up the 5 ton and got it home through the monsoon this evening. Had to drive it off post then sit in a walmart parking lot for 3.5 hours until hauler got there. Drives really well and fires on first hit.

Got to see a tremendous sunset on the way home also.

Attachments

Last edited:

Powershift

Pics work now.

Looks funny, as the 5 ton should be pulling the 1 ton! HA HA!

Nice looking truck!

kblazer87

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks. I wanted to drive it home, but insurance lady didn't get back in touch with me until the tow rig was already enroute to pick me up, so went ahead and let him get it. Of course no rain all afternoon, but as soon as we dropped the ramps it started pouring on us.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's called Murphy's law! But, at least you made it home without any major issues.
Nice truck Mike, trailering it was the smartest thing you did, otherwise , Mr Murphy would have had many more opportunities to ruin your day.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks