• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton lockout hubs

Does anyone here have any interest in 5 ton lockouts? I have a friend that is thinking about making them but he doesn't know if he'll have enough people that would buy a set to make his time worth while in doing this. And they should be a bit more affordable than Spare Parts prices.(Those guys are outta their gorde) If you have any interest let me know so I can relay it back to him. Serious buyers only. Please

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Put me down for a set. All you have to do is turn off the supply air for the sprag at the transmission. Then the front is free.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks