• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton M816 going to Deleware- anybody here??

This morning I had an M816 on a stepdeck drive by my office. What a way to start your day! I then received a call from our scheduler who said "there's some 6x6 wrecker out in the lot getting loaded is that yours". I went out and talked to the truck driver who said the truck was out of Little Falls and was going to Deleware. Truck was in really good shape and had two towbars. One of the towbars and antenna were just loose on the drivers side deck which I helped the driver move to the passenger side where it's more contained. Hope this truck is going to somebody on here as it looks pretty nice. The driver said dispatch told him the truck was 20,500lbs..... I told him he might want to drive it ahead a touch!

Andy

dk8019

Similar start to my morning, headed down to drop off driveshaft parts at the shop, and past a nice looking M35A3 on a lowboy, I'm guessing it was headed to Wright Patt, perhaps it will be for sale soon :)

Hey Joe! Glad to hear you are putting the miles on her! Scott's truck will be leaving our place soon. I'll be sad to see it go as it's a REALLY sharp truck.

Andy

gunboy1656

Trust me I cant wait to get it here. Dont think i can look at the pics anymore.

Nice wrecker, wish it was coming here as well.

Last edited:
website? what website??

Our website is uh, yeah we'll leave it at that. Actually we just bought a new computer and I'll be updating the site on my own with my computer savvy neighbors help. I'm going to get video's of a C turbo, D turbo and non-turbo M35's all going through the gears to show people the differences in sound. We currently have 30 trucks in inventory. I just got in 8 2006 Depot Rebuild M818's- one of which is going to another SS member. We have M105's, M35's, M813's, tarps & bows, 40 M35 tires, etc. PM or feel free to call if you need anything.

Scott- let me know if you want any spare parts/tires,etc. and I'll get them put in your bed.
Owatonna, MN
Army 6x6 LLC
Andy 507-250-5288

Attached is a picture of one of our customers in Pleasantville, OHIO. Mike purchased his M35 from us and did a TOP NOTCH repaint job that he just sent me pictures of.

Attachments

gunboy1656

I know someone who might be willing to help you with your website, if your willing to make a deal for a cargo cover for my truck.

Not sure of any other spare parts yet, but will let you know if I come up with something.

Here for sale support.......

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks