• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton sighting

Coldfusion21

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this but i saw a pretty nice looking 5 ton near my girlfriends house the other day, thought i would share.

Sorry for the poor pictures, but i do have a question, what is it and does it happen to be anyones here? Looks to be in great shape.

Jared

Edit: pictures seem to want to be links, any tips?

Monkeyboyarmy

Ohhh! I thought that he was blaming someone on the list here for stopping by his girlfriends!Good thing I'm on the east coast:-D. Sorry Jared,just funnin ya.I would guess that it is new military.I'd trade my M915 and a few others for that one.Bet it's got air conditioning.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks