• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 TON TRACTOR !!!

big daddy

I just got back yesterday from the Manhatan ,Kansas auction. Some high prices but some good deals , I got a fifthwheel , 2 deck plates , the mount that holds the spare tire , air hoses , and tool box , some tools and a wheel chock, all for $25 . Good deal huh ? Oh I also got another good deal , a 1957 Diamond tractor 5 Ton minus fifth wheel ( reason for above purchase ) gas motor (runs great ! ) drove it all the way home 135 miles only had to put in gas (5 MPG). Man I had a blast !!! OK here's the best part tractor cost $700 ! thats it ! If your willing to have a gas motor you can get some great deals out there ! Between 12 hour work days and getting my truck/tank ready for paint ball I have no spare time. As soon as possible I'll post some pics ! the tractor is red from being a rural fire dept vehicle, probably why it was so well maintained. It's the start of an addiction I guess you could call it. Now what do I do with the M55?

big daddy

Yeah it was a gsa auction , speaking of ,one of the employees there said since the dept. of homeland security is giving first responders more money they are buying new trucks instead of using old military 6x6's. He said to expect to see a lot more of the army trucks coming up for auction! They had a newer multifuel 5ton but it went for a little over $2000.I'll post pics asap.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks