• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton two piece rims in Columbus pickup

I recently won 12 of the 2 piece Hemmt rims in the last Columbus, OH sale. It looks like the rims are strapped to a single pallet. What would be the best avenue to ship these to Minnesota? Any trucking companies in particular recommended?

If somebody in Ohio wants a set of 6 Hemmt rims I'll give them a SMOKIN' deal if they want to haul 6 of the rims to Coshocton, OH for me so I can pick them up at a later time. Otherwise I'll most likely just ship them home.

Andy 507-250-5288
Owatonna, MN
Thanks!

Thanks

Thanks Daniel. I'll post a request for a rate on the site. If anybody wants has other shipping companies they have used or live in Ohio and want to pick them up and deliver to Coshocton to make a little extra cash let me know.
Thanks,
Andy

mileage

The trip from Owatonna, MN to Columbus, OH is 746 miles or 12 hours. If someone local from Ohio wanted to deliver them to Coshocton the distance is only 77 miles.
thanks,
Andy

98hd

I have no idea where owatonna is, but I have a pickup coming up in little falls, mn probably next week if you can get them to WI, I can bring them that way. Might be interested in 6 if they come through my way too.

grounded

Banned
I got to check on the distance as in reference to my place. But we have 4 pallets coming out of columbus and can help you get them picked up if interested

Andy1234

PM me, as well.

I have 6 skids headed to St Louis, and I can add a 7th for a fairly minimal amount, if you'd like. I have a freight account w/ Old Dominion, and can ship your wheels (from StL) for my cost. Or, I can hold them for you to pick up at a later date.

Andy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks