• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

6.5 Turbo Swap Down Pipe

wigwag11

Guys I just got a deal on a 93 6.5 for $350, and I have a question about exhaust. I've searched all over on here for what people have done for a downpipe on converting their CUCV to a turbo, and have come up empty handed. I've also looked all over the web and cant really find many who have taken the downpipe inside the frame rails on any square body, however this is what I would like to do. Have any of yall placed the downpipe inside the frame? If so can you show me what you did? I'm just looking ideas so as not to hack up the inner fender and or have a pipe visible outside the frame. Thanks in advance!

Barrman

There has been a guy selling square body inside the frame down pipes on eBay for a while now. I think a body lift has to be done as well.

Don‘t forget the crossover pipe fitment as well. Bolted up unmodified the front drive shaft hits it. The 6.5 turbo trucks were driver side drop independent front suspension with a fixed up high front differential.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks