• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

84 M936 Wreaker Hydraulic Question

Old Man

I hope I am in the right section for this question. I am salvaging the wreaker bed off of a scrapped 1984 M936 on to another truck. Everything is pretty straight forward except for one thing. The truck I am puting the bed onto does not have a front winch and thus does not have the secondary hydraulic system for same. There is a small hydraulic hose that goes from the very bottom of the main wreaker boom swivel valve (not the supply or pressure lines) to the front hydraulic system. I no longer need this line but my question is can I cap it or do I need to return it to the hydraulic tank? I have no idea what its use is/was? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks