• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

900 series firefighter training crash w/video

markmontana

Attachments

Last edited:

jwaller

it comes with the territory. If only our service members could have been that lucky to escape with their lives in all the rollovers these trucks have had.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anther Ex MV turned tanker crash, and another report for NFPA to say "here is why this is a bad idea"

Seatbelts breaking???? Sounds like they were originals. Lesson to us all, and a another good example of why I replace all my seatbelts with new ones when I get a MV.

skidunits4you

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Say truck did not have water on board looks like no tank mounted yet. Sharp curve in road and rolled sounds like to fast and not use to unit. These truck make very safe wildfire engines when set up right and not over loaded. Just my two cents

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks