• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

9x20 inner tube price check

paulfarber

I need two inner tubes. Seems that online the going price is $24-28.

Is that about right?

Anyone have a good source for tube?

I plan on patching one just as an emergency backup, but still need two for flats I have now.

Srjeeper

Talk to the guys with Universal Tire when your at Gilbert....CASH has a way of lowerin prices....found that out with them first hand.

I paid $26. for mine thru Service Tire.....

3dAngus

Must be me, but $26 just seems like a lot for a tube when you can get 99% tires already mounted and leak free with no work to be done for $100. It's probably my sore back speaking....

Of course, $75 is a lot of money saved if you can do it yourself. And mulitply that by 2 and...

Ok, talked me into it. Tubes work!

My wife says I'm starting to talk to myself. I tell her I'm talking in my sleep.

91W350

When I was up at Deuceman51's in February, he had a whole pile of tubes there. You might give Troy a shot, freight would probably kill it though. Glen

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks