• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

a couple days of work

srodocker

So saturday finally able to complete the wiring to my new lights wooohoo thanks dan! also me and my dad put the cargo cover on as hes moving so were using the deuce for the light stuff since it sits so high.

the light bulbs in all the new lights are all teh same yet the back ones are the brightest and they were cheap from harbor freight as i think i might go through a few of them....

went to mcdonalds drive through which was awesome as so many people giving the thumbs up. a group of guys even stopped and took a picture of me ordering hahaha. each time i was rolling up to the windows i had the people inside leaning out seeing what was so loud. i barley cleared there little overhang thing as i hit the clearance sign hahah stupid cargo cover...the guy handing me my food leaned ]out and said "holy crap" hahah and laughed when i pulled up. also heres a pic of a smart car in front of me at a stop light...so tiny

lining up a cargo cover at 10:30 at night sucks so we waiting in the morning as we put it on backwards first. has a cpl pinholes but it can be fixed. also need some new supercord as i snapped a cpl.

traffic was so bad on saturday that a light would turn green and then red again and i wouldn't even move....

Attachments

63sierra10

I did the drive up at the local Arby's once and got a lot of looks and laughs out of it. The girl inside was having a hard time thinking after she saw it outside.( I guess it causes confusion)

Varyag

Ha ha me and my wife took your trucks brother through the mc'ds drive through the other day. It JUST fit under the overhang without the cover on. The crew at this mcdonalds was cheering us on too. Took me a couple tries to get it lined up under the window. Exactly 2 inches on each side to spare between the collumns.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks