• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A3 Driver's Seat Cover/Cushion

Rustygears

Does anyone know of a source for A3 driver's seat cover or replacement cover/cushion assembly? Mine was recovered with non-original material and I'd like to restore it. It is different from the A2 and I've seen the A2 covers/cushions available from multiple sources but not the A3 ones.

Same question regarding the A3 passenger seat (double wide). I don't think it is the same canvas as the A2.

Thanks!

AceHigh

I thought the passenger bench was the same. I dunno.

My drivers seat was a basket case. A guy on ebay was selling a large quantity of brand new seats and backs. That is the only time I have seen them available. The seller was HOMELAND DEFENSE AND POLICE SUPPLY CORP. and he is not advertising them now but maybe he still has one or two at the shop. Good guy to work with. :driver:

mktopside

Banned
I thought the passenger bench was the same. I dunno.

My drivers seat was a basket case. A guy on ebay was selling a large quantity of brand new seats and backs. That is the only time I have seen them available. The seller was HOMELAND DEFENSE AND POLICE SUPPLY CORP. and he is not advertising them now but maybe he still has one or two at the shop. Good guy to work with. :driver:
Yea, mine looks like it was the lone survivor of a badger attack. One of these days I'm going to take it up the street to the Korean upholstery shop and see if they can make me something cool.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks