• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aberdeen to Columbia,sc

jwaller

if either of you could that would be fantastic. My work schedule will not allow me to go this year. I think either of you could handle the load.

AMGeneral

Well,I may be able to haul it,but I may have to send it south with Ferro the weekend following Aberdeen,dunno yet.

I am certain it won't fit between the 5th wheel and spare tire rack,it's only about 5'X 3'.

If Neil doesn't mind storing it for a week,we can swap it between trucks that weekend.

jwaller

thats cool
Im not in a great hurry for it and Ive got a local person going as well but I dont know if he has room for it or not
as long as somebody gets it some amount further south Im all good
maybe if you could pm me a phone num I can call you if my friend cant haul it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks