• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

AC Heater System Wiring Schematic

zout

I'll try to be a benifical help to SS by posting this.

Here is a copy of the wiring schematic for the AC/Heater Blower controls ONLY
for the ac kits being sold out there.

You will need this when you go to fabricate in anything less than what this kit was designed
for. Note the wiring placement on each relay and what its position controls.

This was sent to me under permission of its designers offices - so there is no copywrite infringement here.

Hopefully someone smarter than I can get this into a TM of some sort here.View attachment 20130312122026875.pdf

zout

Once again - this kit is specifically made for this big SOB.
But -the kit can with some work be retrofitted into other trucks if you stick at it and know
how to fabricate - some knowledge on ac systems helps in the process as well.mtvr_oshkosh_hfhgfh1.jpg

Wagoneer

This is what I needed a couple of weeks ago. What I need now it the cooling side of the wiring diagram if anyone has it. I believe the kit I have is the MTVR under dash unit

Last edited:

TexasM1079

1998 S&S LMTV M1079
This is what I needed a couple of weeks ago. What I need now it the cooling side of the wiring diagram if anyone has it. I believe the kit I have is the MTVR under dash unit
Did you ever get the wiring diagram for the Red Dot underdash AC system ? My S&S dealer is trying to make the AC clutch come on after his install. Thanks, Dan C.

TexasM1079

1998 S&S LMTV M1079
Did you ever get the wiring diagram for the Red Dot underdash AC system ? My S&S dealer is trying to make the AC clutch come on after his install. Thanks, Dan C.
I got the other schematic from a friend on FB that contains the motor blower assembly, switches, thermostat, condensor and compressor relays, and actuators - let me know your email and I will forward it to you. Dan C.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks