• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air compressor (or air pack) CFM?

jimk

In Memorial
In Memorial
Greetings and happy new year to all,

Does anyone know how many CFM the air compressor on the M35A2 (or 809 series) make?

I am considering replacing a remote vacuum assist booster with my spare M35A2 air pack (the short one). I have electric on-board air now, a small 24v Thomas pump, being used for a locker. At .2 CFM it is going to be way too small. I was just looking up specs for some bigger electric on-board air systems. The few I saw were in the 3-5 CFM range (there may be bigger systems). That is 15-25x what the Thomas makes. My guess is that's still less than a deuce and half.

Anyone know what the compressor or air pac specs are? Thanks. Jim

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks